Kurri Kurri and its surrounding suburbs, including Weston, Abermain, Heddon Greta, Cliftleigh, and Gillieston Heights, are fast becoming a popular location for tenants. Renting in Kurri Kurri has its benefits due to its close proximity to the Hunter Expressway and its increased affordability compared to big cities like Newcastle and Sydney.
Why settle in the Kurri Kurri area?
- 5 minutes from the Hunter Expressway – opened in 2014 after 4 years of construction, the new expressway has quickly transformed Kurri Kurri into an epicentre
- Quiet, country town atmosphere – escape the hustle and bustle of big cities like Newcastle and Sydney
- Close proximity to industry – both Newcastle CBD and the Hunter Valley coal mines are within a comfortable commuting distance
- All the essentials at your fingertips – 3 supermarkets, 3 schools, 4 pubs/clubs, plenty of takeaway options
- Great sporting options – football, soccer, little athletics, netball, bowls, golf club, sports ovals, and aquatic centre
- Fantastic lifestyle location – Newcastle Beaches, Lake Macquarie boating & fishing, and Hunter Valley Vineyards are all within 30 minutes away
- Kurri Kurri – $350 per week
- Abermain – $345 per week
- Heddon Greta – $440 per week
- Cliftleigh – $430 per week
- Gillieston Heights – $430 per week
*Data from realestate.com.au
SIGN UP FOR RENTAL PROPERTY ALERTS